Up to 2,373 Sq. Ft.
Features & Amenities
- One-, Two-, and Three-Bedroom Floor Plans
- Townhomes and Penthouses Available
- Hardwood Flooring
- Built-In Sonos Sound Systems
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows*
- 10-Foot Ceilings & 8-Foot Doorways
- Dramatic Cove Lighting in Kitchens
- Granite Countertops & Backsplashes
- Stainless Steel Farmhouse Sinks
- Gas Stoves & Stainless Steel Appliances
- Built-In Wine Fridges*
- Built-In Custom Shelving & Desks *
- Solar Window Shades & Blackout Shades in Each Bedroom
- Spacious Walk-In Closets with Customizable Elfa Shelving
- Rainfall Shower with Bench *
- Urban Mud Rooms for Extra Storage *
- Washers & Dryers
- Views of Downtown, Galleria, & The Texas Medical Center *
- Outdoor Fireplaces in Townhomes
Call for details
Have a question?
Candice was so helpful and friendly! Maintenance was quick responding to our work order and also very nice. Excited to be a new resident at The Carter!- Michelle P.
I love it everyone friendly and beautiful view. clean place and not noise at all good on not just letting anyone up to your apartment. I love how they always have something going on for us- Roderick W.
I just moved in a week ago. So far, so good. The office staff has been helpful in helping me to get situated in my new place. Brenda and Victor have been exceptional.- Beanka S.
Awesome, I love the concierge service, the friendliness of the staff and the overall community. The property is located in a great part of town. It's in walking distance from the Houstom Museums, 5 minutes from Reliant Stadium, 10 minutes from the Galleria and Downtown.- Jacqueline R.
Excellent community. Wonderful amenities and staff. I have been living here for nearly a year without issues. All maintenance is timely. The property is safe and well maintained. Would absolutely recommend.- Christopher W.
Everyone is really nice and professional! I have not yet had the opportunity to use everything, but I am looking forward to it! From the maintenance to management.- Craig B.
Everything has been what we expected. The apartment itself is beautiful and it has views of the city that are amazing. The area is also nice looking and seems to be safe.- Pamela D.
A lot of nice people around here and a pet friendly environment. With friendly staff. So far so good. Great amenities too from the gym to the pool.- Cliff L.
So far so good. It’s an awesome apartment! The building is of good quality and the amenities are amazing. I love the PH floor amenities the most.- Mahmoud C.
Prices and special offers valid for new residents only. Pricing and availability subject to change at any time.